I thought I was the perfect parent...then I had children. (Anon)

MotherLoad to MotherLove is the title of my (yet to be published) motherhood book.
Mum Sanctuary is the video blog that saved my sanity.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sleepless in Sydney...

I've surfaced from the sea of sleep deprivation in an attempt to reach out to cybermums out there, wherever you are... I'm in the middle of teething (6 1/2 month old) and tantrums (mine). I've seen a little too much of the green one-eyed monster of sleep deprivation lately and have decided to surface from the madness ocassionally and write about my travels.
I'm currently writing my first book - on motherhood - called MotherLoad to MotherLove - and wanted to share the writing journey with others. I once dreampt of being a travel writer, and - let's face it - those no greater more challenging, colourful 'trip' than motherhood. Tears, tantrums, laughter, heartache, headaches, crap, exhileration, exhaustion...
Thought I'd use this blog space to share some of my thoughts... Hoping to hear yours as well!
Happy travels, Lyndal

No comments:

Post a Comment